Hosts: Odette-Graycon Blanch-Sonata & Kinte @KinteF
An award winning feature film and documentary producer, whose films were recently awarded 9 SAFTAs for the 2014 SAFTA awards, including Best Feature Film for “Of Good Report” and Best Animated Feature Film for “Khumba”. Previously awarded “Best Picture” for “Black Butterflies” at the 2012 SAFTAs. Films produced have received multiple awards and have been sold in all territories worldwide.
A lawyer, Fund Manager and entrepreneurial executive with experience in the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors. Specialist in:
– media and film project financing,
– film and television production including complex international co-productions,
– Film acquisition and film curation,
– film sales and distribution,
– media and entertainment law.
Experience also includes:
– sponsorship negotiation and management,
– management of large international events,
– consulting in the private sector, primarily assisting media related start-ups,
– consulting in the public sector, designing and implementing media and arts projects or evaluating existing ones,
– designing and implementing advertising and “communication for change” campaigns,
– television and radio production of commercials, documentaries, news and factual programming
— Indy Showcase (@KinteF) August 11, 2015